Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
− Creation of web-based applications supporting business users according to business requirements
− Creation of database queries and solutions to retrieve and manipulate information
− Code review and bug fixes according to business requirements and provided issues
− Implementation of new functionalities
− Enhancement of existing solutions including re-design and re-implementation
− Database administration: backups, JOBs, performance, etc.
− Creation of change and access requests in order to deploy new versions of the software
− Resolve and respond to requests from server audits and risk assessments.
− Create and deliver custom reports to address the specific needs of other business departments.
− Creating and updating documentation
− Fast problem resolving
− Work self-organization
− Ad-Hoc administration and support depends on HR needs
− 3rd line of support for the application
- Practical experience with following tools:. MS SQL Server 2014, MS Visual Studio 2010 2012, Odyssey/JIRA/SVN, IIS 7
- Strong skills in programming and understanding complex SQL queries
- Soft Skills: − Self-independence, Self-confidence, Business understanding, Creativity, able to work autonomously
- Professional experience 4+ and 2+ years in web development
- Minimum intermediate written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and multi-tasking
Our team: The role is to support and develop TTS which is a tool used for working time tracking. The developer to be located within the COO/HR IT team and cooperate with business team members on a daily basis.
Opportunities: Single point of contact for entire application
Close collaboration with business stakeholders
Backlog of change requests