Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 88 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 550 routes from 28 bases, connecting 145 destinations across 44 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of approximately 3,500 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 23,8million passengers in the financial year ended 31 March 2017. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices. Wizz Air is registered under the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), the global benchmark in airline safety recognition.
Please apply via apply button. We reserve the right to contact selected candidates only!
Please insert personal data protection disclaimer.
- Proper execution of the duties related to the safety of the aircraft (A320/A321) and the passengers
- Maintain excellent customer service and creating “home atmosphere” on board
- Assist passengers who require special attention
- In-flight sales, and cash handling
- Punctuality and flexibility
- Ability to work in a team
- Keep the aircraft clean and tidy during the flight
- Be adequately rested and properly groomed in order to conduct a flight
- Performance of all the duties maintaining consistently the highest ethical standards
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum height for ladies 1.65m and for gentleman 1.75m
- Arm reach of 210cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum high school degree
- Fluent English both written and spoken, additional CEE language knowledge (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian, or Bosnian)
- Valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- Tattoos and piercings are acceptable provided they appear on parts of the body that are not visible when wearing uniform
- Ability to swim
- Live or ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- Customer service experience will be an advantage
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription are above +4 or below -4 you are likely to fail the mandatory medical examination
- Competitive salary
- Stable job in a rapidly developing company
- Friendly and multicultural work environment
- Career opportunities
- Complete and free Cabin Crew training
- Employees and their families and friends have the opportunity to travel at discounted prices and on bonus airline tickets
- Colorful lifestyle
- Work is according to a duty roster (schedule) published monthly
ISMIRA Recruitment & Crewing Agency is the official hiring partner of the world’s largest cruise companies. We are now looking for brilliant candidates to fulfill stateroom stewardess position and become a part of Oceania Cruises team. If you’ve always...