CEVA Logistics – leading global supply chain company, providing end-to-end solutions in Freight Management, Contract Logistics, distribution & transportation management for large and medium-size customer companies, operating in over 170 countries worldwide is looking for a best candidate to join our Eastern & CentralEurope organization as a:
The person employed in this role will be responsible for support to both the internal and external customer areas for all IT equipment, systems and applications.
- Provide support to CEVA Logistics internal and external users.
- To support business projects and changes at sites as required and instructed.
- Progress and resolve assigned support tasks and enquiries to ensure completion, meeting required service levels.
- Ensure that all departmental procedures and standards are adhered to in pursuit of operational support duties.
- Ensure that all documentation, databases and records relevant to the role are maintained and updated correctly.
- Responsible for maintaining and complying with Health & Safety standards, thereby minimising the risks to themselves and others.
- Help support the implementation of Global and alignment initiatives.
- To make efficient use of company equipment and resources whilst fulfilling the SLA requirements.
- University or higher education degree in IT or comparable experience;
- 2+ years of relevant technical work experience;
- 1+ years" experience with logistics applications (warehousing, transportation etc)
- Experience in maintaining a computer environment (computers, printers, LANs)
- Basic knowledge of Information Security;
- Basic understanding of IP protocols;
- Basic diagnostic and analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of smartphones and able to provide the right instructions to the end user;
- Basic work stream management skills and experience (able to plan ahead and organize various parties to achieve the required outcome on time and within budget)
- Knowledge of computer networks;
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Ability to provide assistance to users;
- Ability to handle multiple complex problems;
- Independence, operability and organizational ability;
- Very good knowledge of Polish and good knowledge of English in speaking and writing;
- Ability to frequent travels within Poland and E&CE.
- Friendly work atmosphere,
- Interesting job in international environment,
- Market competitive package.
If you want to know more, please visit our website
Zobacz podobne oferty
Obowiązki: Wsparcie techniczne klientów w zakresie obsługi oprogramowania Siemens PLM: NX, Solid Edge Prezentacja rozwiązań technicznych Rozwiązywanie problemów dot. oprogramowania Siemens PLM Współpraca z istniejącymi klientami Profil...
Opis stanowiska pracy Wsparcie użytkowników systemów informatycznych, rozwiązywanie incydentów i problemów, Ewidencja incydentów w bazie HelpDesk, Współpraca z innymi liniami wsparcia, Monitorowanie sieci teleinformatycznej i infrastruktury Data Center w...
Your Task Providing 2nd line support for an international customer Troubleshooting and configuring Microsoft Windows System Liaising with users from different departments Analyzing and solving problems Escalation of major problems to 3rd line support Our...