CEVA Logistics – leading global supply chain company, providing end-to-end solutions in Freight Management, Contract Logistics, distribution & transportation management for large and medium-size customer companies, operating in over 170 countries worldwide is looking for a best candidate to join our Eastern & CentralEurope organization as a:
The person employed in this role will be responsible for support to both the internal and external customer areas for all IT equipment, systems and applications.
- Provide support to CEVA Logistics internal and external users.
- To support business projects and changes at sites as required and instructed.
- Progress and resolve assigned support tasks and enquiries to ensure completion, meeting required service levels.
- Ensure that all departmental procedures and standards are adhered to in pursuit of operational support duties.
- Ensure that all documentation, databases and records relevant to the role are maintained and updated correctly.
- Responsible for maintaining and complying with Health & Safety standards, thereby minimising the risks to themselves and others.
- Help support the implementation of Global and alignment initiatives.
- To make efficient use of company equipment and resources whilst fulfilling the SLA requirements.
- University or higher education degree in IT or comparable experience;
- 2+ years of relevant technical work experience;
- 1+ years" experience with logistics applications (warehousing, transportation etc)
- Experience in maintaining a computer environment (computers, printers, LANs)
- Basic knowledge of Information Security;
- Basic understanding of IP protocols;
- Basic diagnostic and analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of smartphones and able to provide the right instructions to the end user;
- Basic work stream management skills and experience (able to plan ahead and organize various parties to achieve the required outcome on time and within budget)
- Knowledge of computer networks;
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Ability to provide assistance to users;
- Ability to handle multiple complex problems;
- Independence, operability and organizational ability;
- Very good knowledge of Polish and good knowledge of English in speaking and writing;
- Ability to frequent travels within Poland and E&CE.
- Friendly work atmosphere,
- Interesting job in international environment,
- Market competitive package.
If you want to know more, please visit our website