Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Regularly prepare test cases and test plans to cover both new software functionality and regression
- Maintain the test pack within the testing team and update when requested by the Client
- With teams support, clarify the requirements in case of uncertainty. Identify functional and non-functional requirements
- Execute test packs and checks for defects
- Clearly describe the defects and provide details to the development team
- Provide estimates on time needed for test activities with little assistance
- Provide regular feedback to the team and Client on testing progress
- Cooperate with Developers and Analysts during the whole project lifecycle
- Participate in Demo session, communicate test results to the stakeholders
- Understanding of software testing process
- Reading, writing and executing test cases
- Basic knowledge of Agile principles and practices
- Knowledge of different testing approaches and test types
- Experience with defect tracking tools, e.g. Jira / BugZilla / ClearCuest
The successful candidate will work as part of the QA Team, responsible for the UAT testing of regulatory reporting automation solution, using modern technologies, within Agile environment.