Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Oracle DBA, Poland, Wroclaw, Permanent
Are you a passionate master of Oracle and PL/SQL? Do you have a passion for database development, modelling and performance? If so, we have just the role for you!
You will be a part of providing solutions for the most respectable, renowned and global companies, as well as catering for a private elite. You will liaise with offices worldwide and build an incredible network. You’ll be working in a new Capital Markets IT team based out of Wroclaw. The immediate role is to improve the IT service and make a difference for both the ECM and DCM businesses.
- develop the database-layer of a large-scale rich internet platform in collaboration with business analysts, web developers and quality assurance (QA) professionals
- keep a sharp focus on database design, security and performance
- hare knowledge across the whole development community
- take pride in the quality of delivered software products and services (this is what drives you)
- excellent knowledge of Oracle 11gR2 PL/SQL and SQL (including analytic functions)
- exposure to multiple Oracle databases and applications through working for several companies as a full-time Oracle database developer
- expertise with real-time applications to deliver complex result sets within sub-second response times
- experience of data modelling a new application, and extending an existing application
- a very clear understanding of which Oracle features can, and should be leveraged for any given design challenge
- an understanding why design choices directly influence resilience and performance, taking into account Oracles capabilities and weaknesses
- PL/SQL skills which are second to none, particularly around dynamic SQL, database objects, and performance-enhancing features from successive Oracle versions
You will have:
- around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance
- competitive salary and exceptional benefits
- training & certifications
Zobacz podobne oferty
Oracle Developer, Permanent, Wroclaw GREENFIELD PROJECT, GLOBAL COMPANY, INTERNATIONAL REACH & COLLABORATION If you are keen on working for one of the most prestigious companies, in collaboration with UK & US Offices, on a Greenfield project, we have the...
Oracle Developer, Permanent, Wroclaw GREENFIELD PROJECT, GLOBAL COMPANY, INTERNATIONAL REACH! The position of Oracle Developer has opened up, for one of the most prestigious global companies. You will be joining a greenfield project, along with other Java and...
Oracle Developer, Associate Director Rank Permanent, Wroclaw Oracle Developer, Permanent, Wroclaw The position of Oracle Developer has opened up, for one of the most prestigious global companies. You will be joining a greenfield project, along with other Java and...