Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Build from scratch repository of functional test cases concerning either many systems, which we control in end to end flow (Trade Services components) or application level only with mocks ( to be implemented); maintain documentation of applications focusing on QA and specifications
- Implement automated functional tests specified in mentioned repository;
- Build and maintain process of automated environment setup (i.e. build machines, deploy software, setup test data and related configurations) for running functional tests;
- Establish testing framework and strategy, which could be easily on boarded to any new application; implement reusable testing models (assertions, mocks) and common operations (e.g. Web calls, MQ interface, data comparisons etc.)
- Create test plans and design test cases based on requirements / user stories provided by the BA and / or development team on change
- Setup test execution strategy (schedule, dependencies, scenarios etc.), do analyze and reporting of testing breaks.
- Experience in test automation, test implementation of different levels;
- Understand and can edit C# (majority) or Java code - edit test classes and easily read application logic;
- Good knowledge about Continuous Integration and Deployment (e.g. Team City, Octopus, different scripts, automated tests etc.);
- Excellent knowledge about SDLC and Agile tools like Extreme Programming, Kanban, Scrum
- SQL knowledge;
- Practice in building software development frameworks;
- Knowledge and experience in using best practices and tools (open source or commercial) in the industry which could help in overall automation for regression testing and creating reusable framework;
- Great analytical and problem solving skill;
- Good communication skills;
Trade services own more than 15 software components (small to medium), which take a key role in end to end flow. Applications sit between trade management IT and risk technology IT.
Majority of applications have been built as green field projects within software development framework. However, there was not enough effort put into testing and regression, which is critical for any future deployment. The goal is to build reliable, automated testing framework for applications within Trade Services flow.
This is a newly formed team which will be working very closely to 2 development teams, each consisting of 5 developers and 1-2 BAs. Eventually, team members should contribute till some extend to mentioned Agile teams, in order to improve overall QA process for newly developed features.
All applications within Trade Services have been developed from the scratch for green field projects. Team does have full ownership and governance over applications and corresponding software design.