Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Creation of test cases and test plans based on requirements provided by stakeholders,
- Test Execution, providing delivery of QA service and sign off tested SW releases,
- Providing Test Status reports,
- Requirements analysis,
- Test Automation including creation of automated Test Cases, building Test Automation frameworks (where necessary)
Must: • Quality Assurance & Testing background
- Deep knowledge of SW Development Lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (professional proficiency)
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile, TDD, ATDD, BDD
- Automated Testing experience
- Knowledge of XML / JSON
- Continuous Integration / build systems’ knowledge (TeamCity, Jenkins, SVN)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in QA / Testing / SW Development
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent Team Player
- Experience of using JIRA or ALM Quality Centre (or equivalent tools)
- ISTQB certification
- Understanding on Database technologies like Oracle, Sybase, mongoDB and SQL Database
- Automated Testing experience
- Experience or knowledge from financial area would be great attitude
About the Project: The Insight Risk Engine is core credit risk calculation engine which computes exposure for all the Bank counterparties. The Insight team is looking for a QA Engineer with strong quality assurance skills, attention to details and database (Sybase/mongoDB) skills to verify correctness of calculation models for the risk system. The suitable candidate should have a background in Investment Banking. The team is based in Poland and London.
Our team: • QA Team size: 1
- Development Team: Located in Wroclaw
- Remote project members: Project manager in London
Technologies used: TeamCity, Jenkins, XML, JSON
Opportunities: • Project is migrating to CI mode with testers picking up dev tasks – hence a great source of learning to work in a collaborative environment that can help latch up to new skills and latest trends in industry
- Scope to learn automation tools as regression scripts are being automated currently.
- Scope to innovate / adapt / build / enhance tools to simplify QA activities.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Fantastyczna oferta pracy / współpracy dla osoby zainteresowanej byciem częścią zespołu gdzie minimum 80% to rozwój nowych funkcjonalności. Wymagania: Doświadczenie w tworzeniu testów jednostkowych (Jest) i automatycznych Doświadczenie w tworzeniu...
Key Responsibilities Creation, testing and publishing of software packages. Resolve software deployment and other problems related to software installation and use. Migration of existing application to new SCCM environment. Work with in-house packaging automation...
Key Responsibilities Automating the BoW items and progress along the automation roadmap to achieve the CI / CD objectives of the project. Robustly build and maintain test automation frameworks Identifying areas for automation and tool usage /...