Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
SAP BI/BW developer
A new role and position in Wrocław has opened up for an SAP BI/BW developer for an international project in HANA. The company is a global player in the multiple industries, and is expanding their IT team across Europe, mainly in Wrocław, Poland. You will be working alongside developers from Europe at the office location, working with SAP ABAP, BI/BW and java developers on this project. Here you will be trained, adapted and certified in your area of SAP, but experience in previous BI/BW development work is required, at least 1 year.
- Cross-functional experience in different core SAP ERP modules, such as FI, MM, SD etc.
- Work in local or international projects in SAP BI/BW
- ABAP developer skills
- Hands on approach to challenges, problem solver and adapter
- Communicative, open character and reliable
To learn more about requirements of this role, apply and I will be in touch with you.
- Annual Salary with bonuses, gross per month
- Financial relocation package for those outside of Wrocław
- Further training and certifications provided to you
- International project for one of the most successful companies in the world
- Polish permanent contract with SportsCard, health insurance and other bonuses