Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
SAP EWM Consultant / Business Analyst
Have experience in Logistics and Warehouse Management with SAP EWM?
Listen here, a role for an SAP EWM Business Analyst with logistics experience has emerged for a global leader in manufacturing, research and development and heavy industry. The role includes analysing internal business and logistical needs, and streamlining processes using SAP EWM.
- SAP EWM configuration in internal or external process.
- Candidates with strong SAP MM/WM experience are also taken into consideration so long as you are open to learn the niche ERP module
- English language speaking and writing is a must for this role
- Logistical experience, either as a planner, consultant, project manager or team lead
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills