Washington Frank International is the leading recruitment company in EMEA, advertising more SAP jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP Partners & End Users throughout EMEA and we have more live requirements for SAP professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of employers in Poland, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP jobs are currently.
SAP WM / MM Consultant
location: Warszawa, Poznań, Gdańsk, Kraków, Wrocław
As a SAP WM or MM consultant, your responsibilities will include implementing projects from the logistical point of view. Helping the client to convert their plans into reality, you will also configure, test and improve their clients sales and distribution, warehouse management and also material management process, with the possibility to learn and develop new skills and modules around the SAP ERP system.
Candidates can expect to work on a variety of projects including long term manufacturing cycles, logistical and transport agencies and many more.
You must have:
- Good experience in either SAP WM, MM or both with various projects (full life cycles preferred)
- Lead analysis and design sessions to meet client requirements
- Work and communicate well in teams and in collaboration with clients
- Have firm control over the English language
Company benefits include:
- Working for one of the best performing and reputable IT company in the region
- Competitive pay with chance for increased benefits.
- Potential for internal career growth
- Opportunity to work internationally
- flexible form of employment