Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Requirements clarification with customer
- Day-to-day development
- Take responsibility for end to end project ownership
- Participate in solution architecture design, prototyping, implementation and system acceptance, including customer demos and QA phase.
- Can handle some combination of PM capacity; BA, programmer, testing, release, support, testing and DevOps become part of their duties
- Strong understanding & experience of programming languages with specialization in Data, Front-end and Middle-tier development
- Proficient in updating business/functional requirements, writing coding / configurations, testing and release management process
- Manage deployment methods and strong understanding of leveraging continuous integration systems
- Automate parts of the development delivery process and analytical methods and tools to measure the efficiency of products & processes
- Experienced in one of following frameworks: Ext JS, Angular JS, ReactJS, Spring
- Readiness to take ownership and responsibility for a major aspect of product functionality from front-end development through to the user interface
- Strong knowledge of modern tech stack of enterprise systems
- Experience with design and development core system components
- Ability/desire to take technical leadership when required
- Ability to write clean self-descripting code
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Understanding of financial services and solid experience in development/maintenance of distributed systems
- Oracle PL/SQL
- DSL (domain specific language) design experience
- 1+ years experience in leadership role
Reengineer set of existing applications and introduce additional application interface layer, allowing to query underlying data from third-party applications.