Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
Writing applications responsible for providing market data, processing and persisting transactions
Working with the analysts on the requirements, preparing the releases and delivering the applications to production
Set up continuous integration testing and update related documentations
Actively participate in the design and technology review of the applications written in the team
- 3+ years of experience
- very thorough understanding of Java technology fundamentals (Java 1.8) and design patterns used in real-time transaction processing systems
- very good understanding of Object oriented design and programming
- experience with all phases of the software/system lifecycle process
- experience in building Web services (RESTful) and designing the API
- experience in test automation (unit, integration, acceptance tests etc.)
- Deep knowledge about Spring framework suite: Core, Boot, Caching,
- experience in working with distributed, highly available transaction processing systems
- experience with service discovery engines (Consul, Spring Cloud or custom solutions)
- experience in EIP (Spring integration or Apache Camel)
- experience in BDD (JBehave or Cucumber)
- Proven track record of developing enterprise, multi-tier applications in particular web services, client server and server side application programming that also include data management aspects
Application developer in the STS Trading IT team developing new applications and extending existing applications towards our strategic architecture.
Software engineer, who should be able to pick up all tasks related with entire lifecycle of product development, i.e. contact with stakeholders, gathering requirements and analysis, design of architecture, implementation, design and write different types of tests, packaging, deployment, support and maintenance software in production; know and understand Agile methodology and its tools.
- Development of new applications in the area of trade management applications (including lifecycles, valuations)
- Automated build, packaging and deployment process for production deployments.
- Research and development of new cross-asset platform based on our strategic trading trade management system
Additional duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with stakeholders on the analysis, design and development of new features
The department is split between multiple locations: New York, London, Singapore, Wroclaw and Zurich by the financial product and platform. In Wroclaw we have two main departments PM Physicals & Structured products and Forex. We have around 10 developers, 4QAs and few Devops working on the applications.
Technologies: Java, many Spring frameworks, tests automated based on Java
- Working in an international, cross-functional team (developers, business analysts, testers and DevOps)
- Young and constantly evolving projects that will be continued for years to come
- Modern technology friendly environment ,
- Possibility to gain experience in working with Spring based frameworks (Boot, Cloud, integration etc.)