Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Write clean code
- Cover own code with tests
- Participate in backlog refinement, planning and demos
- Perform code reviews
- Clarify the requirements with stakeholders
- Participate in solution architecture design and implementation
Technical Skills required:
Core Java (1.7 & 1.8)with solid experience developing multi-threaded applications
Spring: MVC, IOC, JDBC; Servlet & JSP
Nice to have: Struts, Webservices
CI: maven, github
- Ability/desire to take technical leadership when required
- Unit-testing experience
- Ability to write clean self-describing code
- Ability to understand and produce business and functional requirements specification
- Strong practice of code reviews
- Fluent English
Reengineer set of existing applications and introduce additional application interface layer, allowing to query underlying data from third-party applications.