Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Design and development of core application modules (front end part)
- Task decomposition and estimation
- Maintaining project technical infrastructure (continuous integration, automated deployment)
- Code review
- Bug fixing, test writing
- Angular 4+
Technical skills (nice to have, not mandatory):
- Java Core and Enterprise technologies and standards,
- J2EE - JPA/JTA, Servlets, RESTful services
Tools and Frameworks (nice to have, not mandatory):
- Git / BitBucket
Deep understanding of web development technologies - HTML, CSS, JS, HTTP/HTTPS protocols and balancing techniques and its standard usage patterns in enterprise environments
- Good English - ability to freely communicate with native English speakers
- Team player
Project methodology is Scrum. The team is located mainly in Wroclaw with some people in London and Kiev; the client is in Frankfurt.
Join our Development Centre in Wroclaw and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.