Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
As a member of our Scrum Team, you will be responsible for following activities:
- Designing and developing automation tests
- Creating Test Cases/Suites
- Automation tests integration to CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in automating test cases, creating test suites and run automated tests
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Linux knowledge enough to work in Linux as primary environment
- Desire to work in scrum team
You are most welcomed team member, for extra powers you may have. In addition to above most handy would be: understanding version control systems (Git/Bit-Bucket), experience with Android, shell, adb, gradle, embedded software, JUnit/TestNG, Android automation (Google Espresso, Appium)
Each of us have small "workshop" with TV and custom hardware in addition to our PCs so we can engineer and play with our product.