Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
Successful candidate will be part of a SCRUM team to:
- Plan and execute testing of new releases
- Work with developers during the implementation of new functionality
- Work with the product owner to verify test requirements and acceptance criteria
- Create infrastructure to automate testing activities
- Work with operations teams on performance testing
- Basic concepts of Core Java (syntax, functions, object-oriented programming etc.)
o Exception handling
o Interfaces, abstract class, etc.
- Experience with libraries: jaxb, mybatis, gson, restassured, assert
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium Webdriver, JMeter
- Good understanding of cucumber/gherkin syntax
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases
- Good knowledge of white box and black box testing
- Experience with SQL databases
- Good knowledge of defect and issue tracking applications, knowledge sharing software
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Nice to have:
- Experience with REST APIs test and standards
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- ISTQB Foundation certificate
- Creativity to come up with new technical solutions
- Analytical skills to identify root cause and cause/effect relations
- Ability to work collaboratively with development, operations, and business teams
- Planning and organizing skills
- Good command of English language
Zobacz podobne oferty
Fantastyczna oferta pracy / współpracy dla osoby zainteresowanej byciem częścią zespołu gdzie minimum 80% to rozwój nowych funkcjonalności. Wymagania: Doświadczenie w tworzeniu testów jednostkowych (Jest) i automatycznych Doświadczenie w tworzeniu...
Key Responsibilities Creation, testing and publishing of software packages. Resolve software deployment and other problems related to software installation and use. Migration of existing application to new SCCM environment. Work with in-house packaging automation...
Key Responsibilities Automating the BoW items and progress along the automation roadmap to achieve the CI / CD objectives of the project. Robustly build and maintain test automation frameworks Identifying areas for automation and tool usage /...