Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
Successful candidate will be part of a SCRUM team to:
- Plan and execute testing of new releases
- Work with developers during the implementation of new functionality
- Work with the product owner to verify test requirements and acceptance criteria
- Create infrastructure to automate testing activities
- Work with operations teams on performance testing
- Basic concepts of Core Java (syntax, functions, object-oriented programming etc.)
o Exception handling
o Interfaces, abstract class, etc.
- Experience with libraries: jaxb, mybatis, gson, restassured, assert
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium Webdriver, JMeter
- Good understanding of cucumber/gherkin syntax
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases
- Good knowledge of white box and black box testing
- Experience with SQL databases
- Good knowledge of defect and issue tracking applications, knowledge sharing software
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Nice to have:
- Experience with REST APIs test and standards
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- ISTQB Foundation certificate
- Creativity to come up with new technical solutions
- Analytical skills to identify root cause and cause/effect relations
- Ability to work collaboratively with development, operations, and business teams
- Planning and organizing skills
- Good command of English language