Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Requirements clarification with customer
- Day-to-day development
- Take responsibility for end to end project ownership
- Participate in solution implementation, configuration and system acceptance, including customer demos and QA phase.
hands-on SimCorp products configuration/integration experience is a must - candidate should be ready to describe peculiarities
Strong knowledge of modern tech stack of enterprise systems
- Strong experience in setting up integration between Banks front-/middle- and back-office systems
- Ability/desire to take technical leadership when required
- Ability to take tasks ownership beginning with gathering and clarifying the business and technical requirements, up to delivering a ready and properly documented solution
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- .Net development background would be a big plus
- DSL (domain specific language) design experience
- 1+ years experience in leadership role
Reengineer set of existing applications and introduce additional application interface layer, allowing to query underlying data from third-party applications.