Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
You will be a part of a new team that will help us:
- Effectively deliver quality application packaging solutions to our global line of business clients.
- Operate our service against a defined set of SLAs
- Be part of the team delivering daily business, project or migration services.
- Troubleshoot issues quickly and present technical solutions
- Be the subject matter experts for packaging technologies and GSI toolsets
You will be working in the Global Service Introduction (GSI) organisation. We are responsible for delivering end user business applications globally to our Microsoft desktop, server and RDS Xenapp estates. The packaging and verification team are responsible for ensuring that software is released in line with internal standards and to a high quality ensuring operational stability. Overall the wider GSI teams are responsible for the planning, packaging and verification, testing and deployment phases of line of business software releases globally.